What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. I mean, it's a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Type of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending, above all, on the nature of These, thus, are classified for an indicative title, among others, the following:
According to the period of time:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data on user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its features and services (such as monitoring traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access and similar purposes of a technical nature).
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow you to remember information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitoring and analysis of the behavior of website users to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of announcements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the Usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but than by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website is using cookies that allow the user to provide the use and navigation through it, guarantee access to certain services, as well as improve the functional configuration of the web. Specifically, This website uses the following cookies:
|analytics||_gat||Persistent||Third parties (google)|
|analytics||_ga||Persistent||Third parties (google)|
|analytics||_gid||Persistent||Third parties (google)|
How to manage cookie settings?
This section contains a brief explanation of how to consult and carry out the configuration of the cookie system in relation to the most common browsers or used by users In this sense, virtually all browsers allow the user to obtain information general about the cookies installed on a web page, specifically verify the existence of these, their duration or the elimination system. In this sense, for information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete cookies. installed on your computer by modifying your browser settings in accordance with the instructions indicated therein. For information purposes, it is indicated that usually the configuration of cookies is usually carried out in the menu "Preferences" or "Tools" of each browser, in any case, always You can go to the help of your browser to solve or resolve doubts that are generated in this regard. It should be noted that if you prevent the installation of all cookies, the content of the web, as well as certain functionalities and services provided by it may be affected.